Tuesday, August 29, 2006

:: ::

[A teacher that touched my heart]

Many teachers are parents to students. According to news report, school teachers are the ones who relieve stress when major exams come like for example the O’level examination. 1st of September is Teacher’s day and I would like to specially mention about this teacher who touched my heart. She is none other than Mrs. Sharon Tan. When I was in secondary one and two, when her name was mention, I would feel frighten because my impression of Mrs Tan is fierce and strict. She is part of the school’s discipline committee which explains why she is fierce and strict. She is fierce because she was shouts. Her voice is loud and it gives people the impression that she fierce. Her voice is as loud as a tigress. Then came secondary three when I heard she is teaching my class both A and E Maths. The first thing which pop into my mind is this year is going to be a tough year. But I consoled myself by saying a strict teacher is a good teacher. But after the first lesson, I was proved wrong. She is not as fierce or strict which I think she is. After attending many of her lessons, I changed my mindset of her from fierce and strict to kind, caring, concern, fun, and a teacher who you can look for in terms of trouble. Fun may she be but she is still very serious when it comes to work. She is concern because for example, if I have problems with other stuff other than maths, she will still help me. Even though most students love to be the apple of someone’s eye, but she is not bias and treat everyone the same. She is a also someone who is straightforward and do not like to beat around the bush.

***********
6:33 PM
***********

|

About Me
...eLsOn...
15yrs
9 Nov 1991
Junyuan Sec
Boy's Brigade

Love Ones
Father
Mumzz
Godsis
Brother
Sister

Loathes
No one on the list currently

Wants
mOrE MONEY
Good grade
nEw PhOnE
nEw Com

Links
kiwicharmed
aznweb
iconnexion
RaNsOn
RaIhAnAh
MoNiCa
TvbNation
Get something Free(Press it PLease!!!)

Stats

Credits
blogger
blogskins

elson911
Copyright� 2005

Shoutbox

Place your valuable comments

Recent
[Happiness]“Yeah, mother do you know that daddy ha...
[Tears]"Wake up Bryan, someone is at the door." Mo...
[Flight]Flying is something everyone loves except ...
Today at church,i learn a very valuable lesson of ...
Tommorrow is A math test,haiz very tired and scare...
Haiz,why must school be homework and tests and hom...
This week is totally a stressful week,all the test...
[Songs]Song is something related with music. The o...
Today was a very happy day as my biology teacher M...
Chinese New Year is a very happy occasion which al...

Archive
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
August 2006