Thursday, April 06, 2006

:: ::

[Happiness]

“Yeah, mother do you know that daddy has email me that he has successfully reach America!” I informed my mother about this joyous news. “Ok, by the way Uncle John from Africa who treated you very well is visiting us tomorrow during noon time, so go get prepared.” she was being sarcastic. Uncle John is a native and he also speaks in an uncivilized manner and because of him, my friends even ostracize me. He is just a total piece of jinx and every time he visits me, nothing when well.

The next day, around 6 am, mother woke me up to get ready to go to the airport to pick him up. “Why must it be me, can’t you go alone to fetch him” I asked my mother. “It is only reasonable to go pick your uncle. If he ask me where you are what am I going to say” she explain to me. I crawl up from my bed and prepared. “Chison, I checked with the airlines and they tell me that the flight is delayed so in the meanwhile you can go and sleep or watch TV” she told me. I switched on the television and to my horror on the Primetime News was a report from America that the twin tower has collapse due to terrorist attack. “Mum, mum!! I suspect something has happened to dad in America. The news reported that the Twin tower has collapse!!” I was so horrified by the news. My mother immediately screamed and ran out of the room. She was sobbing while she told me the news that my dad when to America to work in one of the companies in the twin tower. My face turned white and I was hugging with my mother crying away.

Meanwhile, Uncle John has reached Singapore and he was making his way to my house because he did not see Mother in the airport. “What happened? Why are you all crying so terribly?” Uncle John asked us. “Josh has perished in America” mother informed Uncle John. After asking this question, he continued asking us a series of question. Mother was very vexed with him asking us a whole series of question. “Can you stop using your native accent to ask us a whole series of question” my mother scolded him. I supported her by saying, “You are a jinx! Whenever you come to visit us something bad happens and this time, you even passed your bad luck to your brother.” He was badly hurt by what my mother and I have said and he ran out of the house.

“Ring, Ring” the phone rang. I answered the called. “Hello, I am calling from the America Agency and by the way are you the family member of Josh Wong?” she said “Yeah, I am his son is there anything wrong?” I answer her. “No, but this is just to inform you that we can’t find Josh Wong up till now and the number of deaths are still going up and we expect more causalities so be prepared for the worst.” She warned me. This news saddened us further. Why is all this happening to me, the sky which was bright yesterday did not rise up everywhere was darkness and there is not a single star.

The following day, Uncle John rushed and knocked on our door. “I manage to contact Josh and he is alright” he informed me. “What, how did you manage to contact him? Even the agency say that they are not able to track him down how did you do it. Are you bluffing me?” I questioned him. “No, I am not bluffing, I called him through his hotel phone number and he told me that he fell ill and did not turn up for work.” He explained to me. Suddenly, the sky turned black to bright. Finally the sun was rising up again.

The happiness of getting back a family member is unexplainable. And because of this matter I know that actually Uncle John is not as bad as I think and he is not a jinx but actually a lucky figure. Actually, sadness is a line of difference to happiness, so maybe what you think is actually different from reality.

[Assignment by Mr Jae]

***********
8:55 PM
***********

|

About Me
...eLsOn...
15yrs
9 Nov 1991
Junyuan Sec
Boy's Brigade

Love Ones
Father
Mumzz
Godsis
Brother
Sister

Loathes
No one on the list currently

Wants
mOrE MONEY
Good grade
nEw PhOnE
nEw Com

Links
kiwicharmed
aznweb
iconnexion
RaNsOn
RaIhAnAh
MoNiCa
TvbNation
Get something Free(Press it PLease!!!)

Stats

Credits
blogger
blogskins

elson911
Copyright� 2005

Shoutbox

Place your valuable comments

Recent
[Tears]"Wake up Bryan, someone is at the door." Mo...
[Flight]Flying is something everyone loves except ...
Today at church,i learn a very valuable lesson of ...
Tommorrow is A math test,haiz very tired and scare...
Haiz,why must school be homework and tests and hom...
This week is totally a stressful week,all the test...
[Songs]Song is something related with music. The o...
Today was a very happy day as my biology teacher M...
Chinese New Year is a very happy occasion which al...
[Gracious]Gracious is a word which many people kno...

Archive
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
August 2006